Rough Guide to Coaching Accreditation
Time & Location
About the Event
Are you looking to train as a coach but don't know where to start?
Have you browsed training courses and found courses that range from twenty-week courses for $7 to two days for $10,000 and everything in-between?
It's overwhelming and hard to know where to start - I get it. It's the wild-west out there.
The Rough Guide to Accreditation can help
During this free forty-five minute session, we will work through the different accreditation options, explore the hallmarks of a good course, and by the end, you will be clear on the best path forward for you.
We will take a close look at the different:
- accreditation bodies and their approaches to coaching competencies, quality standards and ethics
- levels of commitment required by each accrediting body
- courses and how to find the right training pathway that meets your needs (and weed out the terrible ones to save your time and money)
- questions and concerns you might have
Why is accreditation so important anyway?
Coaching in an emerging industry, and as yet, is largely unregulated.
This means anyone, even someone with little to no training, can call themselves a coach.
The question is does a coaching accreditation reassure your future clients that you are appropriately trained, experienced and receiving the necessary supervision to keep yourself and your clients safe as well as being an excellent coach.
Bring all of your questions and we'll do our very best to answer them!
Hope to see you there.
- Rough guide to accreditation$0$00$0